Old January 31st 09, 12:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default (OT) : SaltyFishSauce -proclaims- Dave is a Hippy 1960 Red Faggot

RHF wrote:
On Jan 29, 6:40 pm, wrote:
On Jan 27, 8:39 pm, dave wrote:
You,

conversely, seem to only hang with other old-school Birchers.

I'm a card carrying member. http://www.jbs.org
The non-profit John Birch Society is very much alive and well.
The membership is quite large with a median age of 29.

- Unlike your hippy 1960 Red faggots.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/134/3...d84e73b3_o.jpg

SFS,

Let's show some restraint in the multi-name-calling please.

one at a time will do ~ RHF
.

Doctor Leary was working for the Feds. Dr. Gonzo was the farthest thing
from a hippie. I don't know about any of the rest.

I spent the '60s going to high school and working on the radio.