Old February 2nd 09, 04:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
K7ITM K7ITM is offline

Default Looking for dead HP848x RF power sensor

On Feb 1, 5:52*pm, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
K7ITM wrote:

Thanks for the idea, Scott, but no, they have no spline keying. *The
locking ring is threaded, with male threads on the plug on the cable.

Like an A&N connector?

I suppose I can get a part number, but suspect if I can even find
someplace that will sell me just one, it will be considerably more
than the cost of shipping a dead unit that someone was going to toss
anyway.

Could be, or could be someone has a box in their basement.
--scott
--
"C'est un Nagra. *C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

Well, I'm not familiar with A&N connectors, but I gather A&N deals
pretty exclusively in high vacuum stuff. These connectors aren't
sealed. I'll see if I can come up with a manufacturer and part number
tomorrow.

Doesn't everyone with a basement have a box or two in it? ;-)

Cheers,
Tom