Old February 3rd 09, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
elaich elaich is offline

Default enaRadio gives up on webcasting.

PocketRadio wrote in news:5add0dec-5290-4242-9065-
:

These services are all free.

Pandora has been slipping me an ad for a Fox show recently, but it's like
only once every couple hours.

These stations are all basically flawed. They have an interesting premise
(pick a song or artist and hear lots of related stuff) but the algorithyms
don't work properly. Pandora works better than most, but my Sheryl Crow
radio station will faithfully play me the very same songs every day by
Sarah McLachlan, Jewel, Norah Jones, U2, etc. with very little variation.
Songs I've told it to remember from other stations won't even play for
several hours after starting up. I'd rather use the mp3 player on shuffle -
I get a better variety.