Old February 3rd 09, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
Radioguy Radioguy is offline

Default FS: National Panasonic RF-5000 SW/AM/FM/LW Radio w/manuals

On Feb 3, 12:27*pm, wrote:
On Jan 30, 6:16*am, Radioguy wrote:

In good condition one can be a nice sounding radio. *Your price is
well above what they sell for on Ebay though.

I just used past auctions and sales to base the price. *IAnd
especially since this one has all of the original documents with it.
I am open to offers. *It is a very beefy radio ( 25 lbs.) and was
definetly a TOTL radio for them at the time. *It reminds me of a
earlier version of the RF-9000.

I owned one for about 5 years in the late 1990's. Fine sounding radio
for listening to all manner of broadcasts. I remember a BBC concert
with pleasure.

The only reason I was questioning the price were things like missing
antenna tip and more imnportantly problems with the tuning switches.
The switching train is complex and a bear to get working right.