Old February 4th 09, 08:27 AM
Little_skip Little_skip is offline
Junior Member

Default HLP Antennas

Hi everyone,

I would like some help with the HLP (Hybrid Log-Periodic) Antennas if possible. I know nothing about antennas, yet I have a paper to write about HLP Antennas (characteristics, calibration and so on) and I didn't find anything about them. I found only datasheets for some of the HLP antennas (mostly from TDK). Would it be a start to search about log-periodic antennas and adapt the information? What would be the difference between them?

Maybe it would sound like a stupid question to all of you, but I really don't know where to start. Can someone give me a bit of help?

Thank you.