Old February 4th 09, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
[email protected] jakeminnie@juno.com is offline

Default FS: National Panasonic RF-5000 SW/AM/FM/LW Radio w/manuals

On Feb 3, 2:48*pm, Radioguy wrote:
That's what was said about Japanese products 50 years ago...

Yeah, get back to me in 40 years about the condition of the Grundig
Sat. 800's and the Eton E1's. As I recall a lot of them were bad
straight off of the production line. I only listed the slight probs
with the unit because I care about being a ethical seller. I could
put it on Ebay and list it as "Mint, Rare, Excellent, etc." as most of
the crap there is sold as and probably gotten away with it.

Anyway, if anyone is interested I will sell for $300 ppd in the US.
Shipping to UK, Australia, Canada, etc. would be extra.