Old February 11th 09, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SC Dxing SC Dxing is offline

Default AES still has Grundig E1XM

That makes sense Mike, especially if someone is going to spend $300,
it should have a good return policy. I know you have quite a
collection so saying the E1 is good means something.

I don't buy from ebay but it's just a personal decision with me, I
like to touch what I buy. Old school I guess. Plus I don't have a
credit card, yea I know, I could maybe get a prepaid one if really
needed.

Do you actually use the XM on that radio????