Old February 10th 09, 11:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Brian MW0GKX Brian MW0GKX is offline

Default pictures of my Fisher FM-1000 2 of 2 messages

"Buck Frobisher" wrote in message
Here's the rest.

I've always wondered why they built the vented area up higher than the
wood case. The only reason I can imagine is to make the grill more sturdy
and less likely to bend.

Looking good, hope it sounds as good as it looks!

Maybe the vent was higher to stop owners putting things on top, causing
things to overheat?

Brian, MW0GKX.

Highfields Amateur Radio Club: http://highfields-arc.co.uk

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant-free message.
However, a significant number of electrons have been inconvenienced.