Old February 12th 09, 01:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default (OT) : May You Wake-Up Each Morning With The Natural Sun-Shineof Joy-in-Our-Heart

RHF wrote:
On Feb 11, 7:45 pm, Mike wrote:
On Feb 11, 8:07 pm, RHF wrote:

- - Some people wake-up in the morning with a
- - Smile-On-their Face and High-On-Life.
- -
- - MUMmm the Smell of Fresh "Toasted" Bread
- - in the Morning it's a real 'sun-beam' of that
- - All American Breakfast : Eggs & Bacon &
- - Potatoes plus Toast and Coffee. ~ RHF
- - .

- OK...

MWB,

May you wake-up each morning with the Natural
Sun-Shine of Joy-in-Our-Heart; and have the time
to enjoy and eternity of good breakfasts - amen.
-translation- A Happy Long Life and Abundance.

pal ~ RHF
.

When I wake up it's dark outside. All I have in my heart is blood.