Old February 13th 09, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Jean[_2_] Jean[_2_] is offline

Default Looking for voltmeter kit

Hello all of you
I am in the process of completing the "power supply of my dream".
One of the problem i meet is the meetering.
I would like to use a digital voltmeter (those with red led). I
alwready use the LCD volmeter but i dont like them. They are way too
much sensitive to static, they dont really produce a bright display
and they dont seem to like to have volt on their input when they are
off.

Does anyone could point me to some kit for that purpose.
I have room on the face plate for two of them (5 cmx2cm)

I am not sure the second one for amp would be usefull. Amp change very
rapidly and maybe there is another way to measure them.

72/73 de Jean(VE2GHI)