Old February 13th 09, 05:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Buck Frobisher Buck Frobisher is offline

Default pictures of my Fisher FM-1000 2 of 2 messages

"Bill M" wrote in message
Buck Frobisher wrote:
"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
"Buck Frobisher" wrote in message
No, I leave that for the next buyer. It goes "on the block" very soon.
You going to post it in rar+p first?

Hadn't thought of it. Not sure why I would...? I've never seen anything
like a high-end audio tuner listed there.

Just don't make a habit of it
There's lots of 'crossover' audio guys watching rar+p. Ya never know. The
ad could get lost in the clutter on some of the audio venues.

-Bill

Well, OK, if you folks insist...

Now to figure out what to ask. There haven't been any on ebay in ages, the
only one I can even remember had a BIN of $2500 and didn't sell, IIRC.

Mine is pretty well perfect. I finally actually hooked it up, and it plays
beautifully. I suppose that's why I'm dragging my feet, I've had it all
this time (30 years, I think) and have NEVER used it until yesterday. Man,
is it nice...