Old February 14th 09, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default SPECIAL: Trim the trees, keep your lights on

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article
,
Mike wrote:

On Feb 14, 1:59?pm, dxAce wrote:

And, PhDufus, my answer is both meaningful AND relevant, besides, I
doubt
that
you have much money to put on anything.

Yep. Just to keep you posted, your last post in this thread is
currently bringing in ten single star evaluations. No one buys your
crap.

None gives a damn what is on the google groups page.

You look like an idiot posting on a Usenet news group about google
groups user rating.

The boy is simply grasping at straws, as he's po'd about me posting about his
escapades in PhDufus Land.

If If he is that concerned about the google group user rating then he
should stick to a google group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California