Old February 14th 09, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Trim the Trees & Keep Your Lights On -says- 'Special' Dave

On Feb 14, 1:09*pm, Mike wrote:
On Feb 14, 2:51 pm, wrote:

There is a tree in my back yard I need to cut a limb off.I think I will
buy two PVC pipes about two feet long at the Loews store and glue a male
thread piece on one of the pipes and a female piece on the other pipe.I
can screw them together and duct tape my tree limb bow saw on the end of
one of the pipes and I will stay on the ground and cut that limb off.I
have a flouarescent light bulb in my bathroom and another one in my
kitchen.I never turn those two lights off.I use a G'E.Reveal incadescent
60 watt light bulb in the floor light by my end of doggy's couch.I turn
that light off when I hit the sack every night.
cuhulin

- Cuhulin: The King of non-sequitars... SP?

Cuhulin's "non-sequiturs"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(absurdism)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)

are often more entertain to read then your
to the point on-topic posts

MWB - Please stick to Shortwave Radio Reception
Reports you are very good at them; and I enjoy
reading the one that you post here.
- - - that's an At-A-Boy ;-} ~ RHF