Old February 17th 09, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Digital TV Antenna Design

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:55:39 -0800, dave wrote:

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:32:51 -0600, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Are the GPS coordinates for the transmitting antenna
available anywhere? I called the local TV station
and they don't know the coordinates for their
transmitting antenna.

Sure. It's on the FCC page for the station.
Start he
http://www.fcc.gov/mb/video/tvq.html
Inscribe the call sign in the call sign box.

For example, this is the results for KNTV:
http://www.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/tvq?list=0&facid=35280

The Cavell Mertz web page does a much more elegant job than the FCC's:
http://www.fccinfo.com/CMDProEngine....Number=1087036
The info is identical.

Agreed. I just noticed that they have a link to a Google Earth map of
various services:
http://www.fccinfo.com/fccinfo_google_earth.php

Oh swell... Google Earth crashed while trying to view everything at
once. Oops.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D