Old February 17th 09, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Nobody[_3_] Nobody[_3_] is offline

Default What's on shortwave?? Dx log 0200-0300 UTC 2/15/2009

On Feb 15, 2:06*pm, Nobody wrote:

Interesting you don't mention Rebelde/5025?

It's only because it's spanish and I don't understand spanish. But
they do play some good music and are always booming in here when I
check it at during the night. Nothing against the station or it's
language though. If I did know Spanish, there would be a lot more
stuff I could listen to on shortwave.

Ooooohh, so it's a listing of broadcasts in English only.

Well, you list it as a "DX log" -- like, long distance... presumed
everything?