Old February 17th 09, 12:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design
Frnak McKenney Frnak McKenney is offline

Default Designing an antenna for the 5000m band

Hi, Phil. Thanks for responding.

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:18:50 +1100, Phil Allison wrote:
"Frnak McKenney"
http://ts.nist.gov/MeasurementServic...d/SP250-67.pdf

** Just how big is this file - eh ??

Multiple megabytes: too large to paste the text into a newsgroup
article, and I didn't think that appending it as an attachment would
be appropriate.

If you're limited to a dial-up connection, I can see that the size
might be a problem. I could download a copy for you and forward it
via e-mail if you think that would be any easier.

....Interesting. When I access a copy this morning, Adobe Reader 7.0
fetches _something_, but when I try to "Save a Copy" I get an I/O
error pop-up, and Reader's Find command gets hung at about page 17.
This is the same file I had no problems running a Find all the way
through (several times) last night... wish I had saved a copy then
(ain't hindsight wonderful? grin!).

Would you like for me to forward a copy to you once I'm able to
get a complete one?

Frank McKenney
--
"Provide me with ships or proper sails for the celestial atmosphere
and there will be men there, too, who do not fear the appalling