Old February 18th 09, 03:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Nobody[_3_] Nobody[_3_] is offline

Default Radio Bolivia

On 6.165, is this still the right time (1000 UCT) and freq? I have yet
to pu the
09 Passport. Booming here in the Nati' at a 3 on the meter but
extremely clear.

I am starting to think increasing the height by 10 ft. has been
really
helpfull. Isn't there basically a height as to which the increase of
signal pickup stops? I remember reading that some time back.

The Alpha Delta DX sloper is now at exactly 55ft. high. :-) Looks
pretty cool driving up to the house and seeing that along with the
Beam antenna at 40 ft. and the HUGEEEE Channel Master antenna at
50ft.
along with two scanner antennas hooked to the mast of the Channel
Master

Weeell, first of all where basically are you geographically?

I'd jump to a conclusion that you're somewhere in North America.

But Bolivia on 6165 at 1000 UTC would be pushing limits with 1 kW
under current propagation conditions, regardless of receiver and
antenna.

You must have monitored aome sort of programming content? And as
you're plumping for Bolivia, I presume in Spanish?

Any hints from programming for us? An hour later at 1100 UTC and I'd
say Radio Nederland in Spanish.