Old February 18th 09, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Frnak McKenney Frnak McKenney is offline

Default Designing an antenna for the 5000m band

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:56:38 GMT, GregS wrote:
In article , Frnak McKenney wrote:

Back in December I posted a question about ways to receive LF/VLF
radio signals.

--snip--
... I'm thinking
about an antenna that might be a little more snesitive to LF signals
than the Mohican's built-in whip.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~jadale/Loop.htm

Thanks for the link. Firefox claims I visited it recently, but I
apparently forgot to save it into my "VLF Antenna" folder. It's
there _now_! grin!

Frank
--
"Wisdom lies in taking everything with good humor and a grain
of salt." -- George Santayana