Old February 20th 09, 01:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default P780 antenna still needed

"Ken" wrote in message
Brenda Ann wrote:
The P780 antenna: 8 1/4" x 1/2"

This is a repost.. don't know what happened to the original.

Is that your dog peering into the picture on the right side??? Ken

Ah.. now I think I see what you're talking about..

It's more to the middle of the pic (there's a lot of pic off to the right,
you have to scroll). That's a trick of the flash against the front of the
drawer. It does look a bit like a husky, doesn't it? Ghost in the machine, I
guess.