Old February 18th 09, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe Analssandrini Joe Analssandrini is offline

Default TUNING

Dear Sir,

Here are the links you need.

This one is for the operating manual:

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/media/i...L000030478.pdf

and this one is for the service manual:

http://www.rigpix.com/sony/sony_icfsw7600gr_service.pdf

These will give you the whole picture for operating the radio.

If you are new to shortwave radio, I strongly recommend that you buy a
copy of PASSPORT TO WORLD BAND RADIO http://www.passband.com/ as
well as the WORLD RADIO-TV HANDBOOK http://www.wrth.com/ . These
books, published yearly, are invaluable for shortwave listeners.

Also you may want to do some research on a few of the online sites:
This http://www.radiointel.com/ is one and there are many others.

There is a vast world of radio enjoyment available and using the Sony
ICF-SW7600GR is one of the best ways to access it.

Best of luck to you,

Joe

On Feb 18, 2:54*pm, wrote:
COULD YOU SEND ME A COPY OF HOW TO TUNE THAT WONDERFUL RADIO
ICFSW7600GR
WHICH I INHERITED FROM MY LATE RELATIVE RECENTLY,BUT AS I HAVE NO
INSTRUCTIONS I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TUNE THE CHANNELS.
PLEASE HELP ME
YOUR FRIEND
G.ANDREW
HUNGARY