Old February 18th 09, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SC Dxing SC Dxing is offline

Default What's on shortwave?? Dx log 0200-0300 UTC 2/15/2009

On Feb 18, 2:19*am, RHF wrote:

Usually if you Listen to the Words for certain
"Key Words" that 'distinguish' *one Language
from the other; you can tell Portuguese from
Spanish and Korean from Chinese from Japanese.

plus if all these different foreign language
broadcasters are transmitting some part
in English or IDing in English it does
help-out ;;-} ~ RHF
*.

Thanks for the hints, I'll have to focus more on the foreign language
stuff. I did catch Trans World Radio a few nights ago at 0328UTC on
7215 repeating in English "This is Trans World radio" before switching
to some language I have never heard of in my life at 0330UTC (Amharic
according to cheat sheet)