Old February 21st 09, 12:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default Radio Bolivia

On Feb 20, 3:13*pm, dxAce wrote:
And, contrary to what "Nobody" stated, 1000 would be *precisely* the time frame
to be listening currently for that elusive Bolivian (Radio Logos) on or near
6165, 1 kW or not, provided one has the requisite equipment.

I'll also throw this in. Until I read what Steve said I never knew
Bolivia was "elusive." I just listen and spin the dial (when it's
shortwave)...if I get curious as to what I am hearing then I look it
up.

Now, the BCB is another thing, I have an idea what is "elusive"
there.:-)