Old September 16th 03, 06:05 PM
Tom Sedlack

Get two wireless microphones set to two different frequencies and you will
have full duplex capabilities. This way, she'll be able to interrupt you
whenever she wants ;-)

"Scott" wrote in message
You mean something like a set of FRS radios? Or CB walkie talkies (or
regular mobile CBs)? Oh, wait, I think I just got what you mean...you
want to transmit so that the other person can hear you over the car
radio? There are several commercial made "wireless microphones" that
will transmit to broadcast FM receivers, available at Radio Shack no
doubt...(I'd still opt for the FRS radios)

Scott
N0EDV

Karl Hemilton wrote:

My wife and I have two cars. While traveling, most of the time we go
in two cars. I am looking a device that we can talk to each other
while driving. Some thing like a FM Transmitter.

Can anybody help.

Thanks,
Karl

--