Old February 21st 09, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Brian Oakley[_3_] Brian Oakley[_3_] is offline

Default vertical recomendations?

Im in the market for a vertical that will work 80-10 including WARC. Im
limited in space and would like one that doesnt need radials. I work both
cw and ssb, but prefer cw. I can go about as high as 30 feet with it. Can
anyone recomend something that theyve had good experience with or is there
an FAQ somewhere that would have some comparisons I could look at? Any help
is appreciated.
73,
Brian