Old February 21st 09, 07:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Nobody[_3_] Nobody[_3_] is offline

Default Radio Bolivia

On Feb 20, 3:13*pm, dxAce wrote:

And, contrary to what "Nobody" stated, 1000 would be *precisely* the time frame
to be listening currently for that elusive Bolivian (Radio Logos) on or near
6165, 1 kW or not, provided one has the requisite equipment.

Trying to keep up these posts. In the 08 Passport, it says that the
transmission is 5 kw. Is it different now and at only 1 kw?

I think you can blame me for labelling it as 1kW (as per the 2007
WRTH) and same on Freq Spotters website:

http://www.freqspotter.com/search.ph... =6165&page=3

But apparently they have two tx's:

http://www.dxing.info/community/view...php?f=8&t=1990

Still waiting for my 2009 WRTH.