Old February 21st 09, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Nobody[_3_] Nobody[_3_] is offline

Default Radio Bolivia

On Feb 20, 3:13*pm, dxAce wrote:
And, contrary to what "Nobody" stated, 1000 would be *precisely* the time frame
to be listening currently for that elusive Bolivian (Radio Logos) on or near
6165, 1 kW or not, provided one has the requisite equipment.

I'll also throw this in. Until I read what Steve said I never knew
Bolivia was "elusive." I just listen and spin the dial (when it's
shortwave)...if I get curious as to what I am hearing then I look it
up.

Which is fine as long as you "hear" something that backs up the
listing info.

BCBlazysusan's original post relied entirely on looking up PTWR and
observing that the only listing meant that was what was being heard...
which isn't conclusive at all.

dxAce matches my observations with R. Santa Cruz on 6134.8 and
Aparecida/6135 but he hasn't been able to confirm Logos on 6165.

And 2 a.m. PST/1000Z is in the middle of this dude's zzzz's!

Now, the BCB is another thing, I have an idea what is "elusive"
there.:-)