Old February 21st 09, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default MFJ Enterprises

Metinks I am going to buy an MFJ 1802 Wide Area High Gain 1802 8dBi WiFi
Antenna.$49.95 plus Mississippi Rip Off sales taxes and not a rip off
shipping and handling charges.

A few days ago when I phoned that Aluratek toll free number, seems I
couldn't get in touch with anybody at Aluratek.I will try again Monday
morning/afternoon.I want to buy one of those Aluratek Internet Clock
Radios.The radio also works on WiFi.

I want to impress them wimmins at the Goodwill store with one of those
Aluratek radios. (Look Pam, I have Radioone Dublin,Ireland on my radio)
www.aluratek.com
cuhulin, the Radio