Old February 23rd 09, 12:41 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Dave Schertzer Dave Schertzer is offline

Default Kenwood Equipment Deal gone WRONG!

it was under $25.00USD...not bad...never again. Still need a
charger,,,Ebay I guess..

Oz In DFW wrote:
Dave Schertzer wrote:
Dale Parfitt wrote:
"Dave Schertzer" wrote in message
Anybody have dealings with this person?

Send $$$ via Western Union. Nothing delivered Emails have stopped!

Name; SHUN WOOPET
ADDRESS; No.Zhaji Xiao Qu 19 Qu 2 Pai 82 Hao,
Lhasa, 850000 China

You sent money to an unknown, individual China?
Kiss it goodby.

Dale

Looks that way.....I do have a phone # to call. Prob no good either.

I've done some deals with folks in China, but I've kept it small.

Western Union is my absolute last resort for payment. It's become the
leading scam payment method. There's no way to recover money once it's
been claimed.

Oz