Old February 23rd 09, 10:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default (OT) : Afghanistan "Obama's War" Do the Democrats have the'Gut...

On Feb 23, 2:56*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-032CB8.20063122022009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article ,
*"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message
Yet it has never been proven that Hussein Obama is a natural born
citizen of the United States.

It was obviously proven conclusively enough to the people that
vet presidential candidates, the FBI, CIA, NSA and Secret
Service. He would never have been allowed to run, let alone take
office, if he had not passed considerable scrutiny by the above
mentioned agencies.

Now that is one giant assumption.

BWHAHAHAHAHA! Your kooktardery continues Telemundo.

As always.

You act like a kookaburra but I'm the kook. That's real interesting.
You realize you have yet to post a cogent thought to date.

I'm not aware of the FBI, CIA, NSA and Secret Service vetting
candidates for office. How about you Kookaburra? Maybe you can show us
where to find that process. What do you say Kookaburra?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -

Hey totally off topic but right now on the IFC channel is Michael
Moore's movie "Bowling for Columbine." You talk about propaganda if
you have the time and have never seen it before put it on,
unbelievable what you can do when you have the camera...lol....take
things out of context etc.