Old February 23rd 09, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default (OT) : Afghanistan "Obama's War" Do the Democrats have the'Gut...

On Feb 23, 4:00*am, BDK wrote:
In article 2c3c8a86-ca08-4b31-a63e-
, says...

On Feb 23, 1:15*am, BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-032CB8.20063122022009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...

In article ,
*"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message
Yet it has never been proven that Hussein Obama is a natural born
citizen of the United States.

It was obviously proven conclusively enough to the people that vet
presidential candidates, the FBI, CIA, NSA and Secret Service. He would
never have been allowed to run, let alone take office, if he had not passed
considerable scrutiny by the above mentioned agencies.

Now that is one giant assumption.

BWHAHAHAHAHA! Your kooktardery continues Telemundo.

As always.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster- Hide quoted text -

Bwahahahah - and your Kookie Shillmaster self responds. You just can't
help yourself. ;-) Kind of says it all.

Sorry if you can't get the joke of my sig, but hey, anyone who buys into
the Obama BC story is a lot funnier than I could ever hope to be, no
contest.

Kind of says it all, right?

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster- Hide quoted text -

Whatever, you tried to con me with that excuse a while back, so I
suppose I could put in my sig "Dope Smoker"...."Wife Beater"....."Con
Artist" ....."I am a Shill"....and then when one simply states what I
have in my sig I simply say "no, not me....it's there because YOU
are." ***LITERALLY shaking my head and rolling my eyes.***