Old February 23rd 09, 11:34 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
[email protected] feels7001@mypacks.net is offline

Default Rightwingers Claim Their Stranglehold on Talk Radio is Tantamountto Religious Freedom

Telamon
Ventura, California

Thanks, but I'm not holding my breath. *And it's not propaganda. *It's
the truth. *Living in liberal Southern California, you don't
understand what goes down in isolated parts of Arizona.

Ventura County voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004. Elton Gallegly is the
local Congressman. When descriptive terms such as "liberal" cease to
be used to accurately describe a situation, maybe it's time to seek
more accurate terms that reflect a more complex reality.