Old February 24th 09, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default (OT) : Afghanistan "Obama's War" Do the Democrats have the 'Gut...

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-F6C0DF.23513522022009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article 160261a4-9342-437c-be9f-
,
says...
On Feb 21, 12:20*am, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"BDK" wrote in message

In article ,
says...
States reviewing 'eligibility' Challenges--Oklahoma's gets
committee approval.

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=256526
cuhulin

ROTFL! Holy ****, what do you have to be
taking/drinking/huffing to take that nonsense seriously?

I love these in particular:

"Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at
the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her
son under the law at the time."

This of course is BS. There is no age involved in 'confering'
citizenship by birth. *If the mother had a child at age 12,
that child would still have confered on them the citizenship
of the mother.

"The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded
dual citizens from qualifying as natural born."

More BS. *If this were remotely true, the framers themselves
would not have been eligible to hold the office, since each
was also a British citizen by birth.

Yet it has never been proven that Hussein Obama is a natural
born citizen of the United States.

It has, but don't let reality interfere with the fantasy...

No it has not. It's been avoided. Show us the proof Kookaburra.

You poor kooktard, it's been there for so long..

One of many many many sites:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

You can dream up all the nonsense you want, and I know that's a hell of
a lot, but the Obama BC story is as gone as your sanity is..

Well, Kooktard looks like you have been having to much fun with this to
post a link until now. The certificate I saw on the obomination for
president web site was crap with the certificate number blacked out and
it looked totally fake. The pictures on this link look reasonable to me.
I think it's odd the registrars stamp is on the back but maybe that's
what they do in Hawaii.

Other than that it looks pretty good.

Funs over Kookaburra.

--