Old February 24th 09, 08:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Ian Jackson[_2_] Ian Jackson[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Hitler

In message
, ~
RHF writes
On Feb 23, 3:51*pm, m II wrote:
Ian Jackson wrote:
writes
A few minutes ago, Paul Gallo said on his Supertalk Mississippi call in
radio talk show, Hitler had a habit of breaking wind and playing with
his mustache during his lunch.
cuhulin

So what? Doesn't everybody do this? I know I do. It creates a nice,
friendly, informal atmosphere.

I think I'll set a charming, down-home atmosphere using this technique
at the next family gathering. Nothing like warming up the feelings of
kinship in long unseen friends and family.

Pickled eggs, sauerkraut, garlic sausage and lots of draught beer should
make for the BEST gathering ever.

Thanks for the idea.

mike

Got the Bratwurst and Bockwurst along with
Crispy Sauerkraut, Sweet Red Cabbage; White
and Green Asparagus and German Potato Salad
and plenty of Beer.
- - - ding ding ding it's dinner time ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t80xTHtk28g
.

Remind me to avoid that pub. They only half-fill the glasses!
--
Ian