Old February 25th 09, 07:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default (OT) Digital Converter Spying Cameras found inside DTV boxes.

On Feb 25, 12:44*am, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd433.htm

Devvy Kidd said digital spying cameras have neen found inside of some of
those digital converter boxes.(Thanks Devvy, I pass it on)

If you have a digital converter box, unass that box and see if there is
a digital spying camera in there.If there is, tell Devvy Kidd *about it.
cuhulin

BWHAHAHAHA! I have to wonder who is the bigger dope, Devvy Kidd for
posting that nonsense, or you, for buying into it.

Unless you're drinking again, then nevermind.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!