Old February 25th 09, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default MFJ Enterprises Part 2

This afternoon I called their toll free 1 800 647 1800 number to place
an order for an MFJ-1802 Wide Area High Gain 8dBi (whatever 8dBi means?)
WiFi Antenna $49.95

The sweet lady on the phone said I need to call the number at the High
Gain building 1 800 973 6572
I called that number, the guy told me I can place my order at 1 800 647
1800

I called that number 1 800 647 1800 again.
Another sweet lady on the phone took my order.

MFJ Enterprises, Tighten up every chance you get.
cuhulin