Old February 25th 09, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default MFJ Enterprises Part 2

wrote:
This afternoon I called their toll free 1 800 647 1800 number to place
an order for an MFJ-1802 Wide Area High Gain 8dBi (whatever 8dBi means?)
WiFi Antenna $49.95

The sweet lady on the phone said I need to call the number at the High
Gain building 1 800 973 6572
I called that number, the guy told me I can place my order at 1 800 647
1800

I called that number 1 800 647 1800 again.
Another sweet lady on the phone took my order.

MFJ Enterprises, Tighten up every chance you get.
cuhulin

dBi means subtract 2.15 to get the real gain.