Old February 26th 09, 06:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
VegasNightOwl VegasNightOwl is offline

Default Voice of Nigeria

That's the frequency. I recall logging that one in themid to late 70's at
night and it happened to be on a particular night that there wasn't much ham
activity so they were an easy copy from the east coast. I remember copying
about 15 minutes of English, news and small talk, then into French.

VegasNightOwl

"dxAce" wrote in message

VegasNightOwl wrote:

Does Voice of Nigeria still have a 41 meter frequency? I remember
logging
them years ago and a decent QSL.

Yes, Radio Nigeria Abuja uses 7275. Voice of Nigeria, 7255, in French and
Hausa.

See http://www.eibispace.de/dx/bc-b08.txt

dxAce
Michigan