Old February 26th 09, 01:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Kevin Cunningham Kevin Cunningham is offline

Default Jindal the Chimp?

On Feb 25, 11:29*pm, who are you? wrote:
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:27:10 -0600, David Hartung wrote:
Valcor wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiCPMlt1-9U

If this is your reaction to Governor Jindal's speech, then he must have
been effective.

A Jindal-Palin ticket in 2012 may well be what runs Obama back to
Chicago, where he belongs.

Will not happen.... He's muslim and not born in the united states.

Hey, dog boiu, Jindal was born in the US, he is a citizen by birth. I
don't give a flip what religion he is, his opinions are what count.
And dim witted scum like you show me that one law we should pass would
thrown scum out of the country. You would be gone.

Tell me, filth, what do you actually know about this country and its
laws? Any thing?