Old March 1st 09, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) America's Moral Authority : World Wide Peace in the Age-of-Obama-R-Usİ

On Feb 28, 6:26*am, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
On Feb 27, 7:23 am, wrote:

- Napo, whatever her name is?
- looks like she had a butch/dyke haircut.
- Sort of like Ellen Degenerate's butch/dyke haircut.
- cuhulin

- - Janet Napolitano
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Napolitano
- - http://www.nndb.com/people/358/000044226/
- -
- - doesn't matter as long as she kills the islam-o-fascist
- - terrorists before they kill any more americans ~ RHF

- You need moral authority to win wars.
-*We have none.

Dave - WE GOT BARACK 'HUSSEIN' OBAMA AND
THAT IS MORAL AUTHORITY ENOUGH [.]

The Great American People's 'Collective' Moral Authority

United Behind the Great Democrat Party's Moral Authority

United Behind the Great Barack 'Hussein' Obama's Moral Authority

Dave - With All 'That' Moral Authority : We don't need
to go to War : Our Enemies and Foes will simply
Yield to Our Superior Moral Authority and We Will
Have World Wide Peace : Thanks to Our Great All
American {World} Leader Barack 'Hussein' Obama.

dave - we are truly blessed to be living
in the Age-of-Obama-R-Usİ ~ RHF