Old March 1st 09, 05:15 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media
[email protected] obamao.sux.donki.dixsss@gmail.com is offline

Default (OT) : THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS BILLIONAIRES' CLUB

On Mar 1, 9:47*am, dave wrote:
wrote:

Nobody ignores them Bozo. *The MSM has been covering them for 8 years
It's time we expose your Liberal Fascist puppet masters that the MSM
ignore!

Bill Gates is a lot of weird things, but I don't consider him to be a
liberal fascist puppet master.

Upon Communist Chinese President Hu Jintao first visit to the United
States his first stop wasn't with President Bush in the the White
House. It was with Bill Gates who held a lavish dinner at his multi-
million dollar mansion outside Seattle in honor of Communist Hu
Jintao.

President Bush did not hold a "State dinner" for the Commie President.

How now Neo-Commie ObaMa0?

In America, the Government is bent to the will of Business and the
People.
In China [and under ObaMa0's Liberal Fascist America], Business and
Citizens are bent to the will of the Government.