Old July 22nd 03, 04:30 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

Oh Yuri!! All resistors in any circuit radiate EM energy!

DD, W1MCE

....and cause SWR. Can you picture little, unmatched radiating resistor in the
circuit? Live and learn eh?
I thought they ate the RF without passing any to our precious environment. What
me dummy!
But I think we should start new thread or threat on how much resistor,
capacitor or asamatteroffact anything radiates, how the SWR affects this
un/desired property, what the photons and black holes do about it and how to
magnify this effect so we can beat the record on number of postings.
Back to my no SWR feedlines.

Bada Fun BUm