Old March 2nd 09, 08:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BCBlazysusan BCBlazysusan is offline

Default OT- Could see it coming

I can't say I am surprised. Every senator and congressman should be
labeled "traitor" and anyone in cahoots should be brought before the
people of the USA and judged IMO.
I wonder how Hillary felt as the person from China signed this.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0f8_1...r=newest_first

If this is genuine and on the up and up, I feel this country has
reached the point of no return. Why have I not heard about this on my
local news or any other news outlet? "Yes We Can" - - I guess this was
the "Change" we were all told about.