Old September 18th 03, 11:48 PM
John Miles

In article ,
says...
Do it the way you want to.

Harold,
I'm puzzled by your reply. Does it mean that you agree, or that you
disagree, or that you're just brushing me off? If it's the latter, I can
accept that too...I'm just looking for a sincere dialog about an idea.

Who knows what he meant by that, but the idea of using a "line
stretching" hack to resolve the phase ambiguity sounds like a great one
to me. I'd definitely be up for building a VNA that has decent
frequency coverage and that's PC-driven. I'll take a gander at the
AD8302's specs first chance I get and see how it looks!

-- jm

http://www.qsl.net/ke5fx
Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam