Old September 19th 03, 02:59 AM
Dale Parfitt

I'm just brushing you off. I wrote to let you know of another avenue to do
the job you wish to do where someone else has invested a tremendous amount
of professional work in both the hardware and software. It will be available
on the Internet in a week or so. (Several of us have enjoyed the end product
as a Beta test group for something over a year.) I don't have any time or
interest in participating in a sincere dialog.

Regards

W4ZCB

Hi Harold,
I well recall Paul's wattmeter- well ( or even way) beyond what others had done-
the engineering and documentation was superb. Looking forward to his work on the
VNR.
I am not far from you- near Cashiers on Lake Glenville.

Dale W4OP