Old March 4th 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Day Brown[_2_] Day Brown[_2_] is offline

Default How It Works! Watching the rich squirm -

It is the rich who built this country.

No. Â*It was Negroes, Chinamen and Mexicans.

Who would not have done jack schitt were it not for the supervision telling
them to do something useful. Had they had that talent to start with,
Africa, Latin America, and Asia would not be the messes we see.

Remember, "Only the little people pay taxes." Leona Helmsley

Only the little people are stupid enuf not to organize churches and have the
church own all their personal property. They are so dense, even the example
of the Vatican goes right by them.

I don't mind paying taxes but everybody should pay their fare share.
EVERYBODY!

I dunno about fair, but it only makes sense to tax the people who actually
have the money. Machiavelli shows that when the rich fail to put up the
money to support the government, a demagogue arises out of the masses to
fix that for them.