Old March 3rd 09, 07:48 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media
dave dave is offline

Default Is ObaMa0's Talk Cheap?

wrote:
They say talk is cheap. But in fact it can be devastatingly expensive.
Among the generation of Germans who were enthralled by Hitler's
eloquence, millions paid with their lives and their children's lives
for empowering this demagogue to lead them to ruin and infamy.
[...]

Do not for one moment think that we are either intellectually or
morally superior to those Germans who put Hitler in power.
[...]

http://townhall.com/columnists/Thoma...heap?page=full

I don't believe in Hitler, nor any other politician. I believe in
downfall and humility.