Old September 19th 03, 12:54 AM
W3JDR

Well, I guess that settles that.
The definitive work has been done and there's no room for improvement or any
sense in discussing it further.

Thanks for your help

Joe

"Harold E. Johnson" wrote in message

I'm puzzled by your reply. Does it mean that you agree, or that you
disagree, or that you're just brushing me off? If it's the latter, I can
accept that too...I'm just looking for a sincere dialog about an idea.

Joe
W3JDR

I'm just brushing you off. I wrote to let you know of another avenue to do
the job you wish to do where someone else has invested a tremendous amount
of professional work in both the hardware and software. It will be

available
on the Internet in a week or so. (Several of us have enjoyed the end

product
as a Beta test group for something over a year.) I don't have any time or
interest in participating in a sincere dialog.

Regards

W4ZCB