Old March 5th 09, 10:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default A Buyer's Guide to Wi-Fi Internet {Radio} Receivers -was- I Hea...

Michael W. Bryant, the dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, wrote:

On Mar 4, 6:02 pm, wrote:
I also own a Linksys Wireless B Music System internet radio.I bought it
for about $60.00 at the Wal Mart store about seven or eight something
years ago.I like physical radios.
cuhulin

Cuhulin,

If you have wireless access, why are you operating from WebTV?

If you didn't have a PhD, then why did you lie about having one?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more.