Old March 5th 09, 12:47 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
KD8IMG, Robert Trendel, is a twice convicted stalker of women. KD8IMG, Robert Trendel, is a twice convicted stalker of women. is offline

Default Heathkit SB-220

On Mar 4, 3:36*pm, Steve wrote:
Steve wrote:
Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Steve wrote:
Picked up one used at the Mansfield hamfest, old but still strong. If
fact it has the original tubes in it. Forget 120v, 240 is in order
with this dog.

Hello Steve:

Good Amp takes 80 to watts drive. Watch out for the band switch they
are weak.

Jay in the Mojave

Hello Jay,

I ended up trading it and a nice 101E to a local guy for an almost new
ameritron al-80b, it's in nice shape and much newer, so I couldn't pass
it up.

This one only runs a single 3-500z so the output is less but it should
last a long time.

73
Steve.

Piggy-back my post:

Hey Jay, the Interceptor still looks and performs like the day I took it
out of the box. Good job OM.

--
* * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/- Hide quoted text -

the truckers love that good clean signal.. Mopey loves the truckers
wangs