Old September 19th 03, 04:13 PM
John Miles

In article Ierab.505021$YN5.337471@sccrnsc01, says...

I'm puzzled by your reply. Does it mean that you agree, or that you
disagree, or that you're just brushing me off? If it's the latter, I can
accept that too...I'm just looking for a sincere dialog about an idea.

Joe
W3JDR

I'm just brushing you off. I wrote to let you know of another avenue to do
the job you wish to do where someone else has invested a tremendous amount
of professional work in both the hardware and software. It will be available
on the Internet in a week or so. (Several of us have enjoyed the end product
as a Beta test group for something over a year.) I don't have any time or
interest in participating in a sincere dialog.

Followups set to rec.radio.amateur.equipment, since by your own
admission your post is off-topic for this group.

-- jm

http://www.qsl.net/ke5fx
Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam